We are dedicated to providing the best possible care for you, and we want you to completely understand our financial policies and our policy regarding our managed care patients:
- Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. It is your responsibility to know your plan.
- All copay, coinsurance, and other due balances are required at the time of each visit. If you have deductible on your insurance plan, payment will be required at each visit until it is met.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks and cash. A fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- We are contracted with many insurance companies and other health plans to accept assignment of benefits. We will bill those insurance companies; however, you will still be responsible for your copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. Not all insurance plans cover all services, if your insurance plan considers a service 'not covered,' you will be responsible for the charge.
Additional Information for our managed care patients
- We will bill your insurance company for all services provided in the hospital. You are responsible for any balance due.
If is your responsibility to obtain any authorizations or referrals that may be necessary for your office visit(s) from your primary care physician before your appointment. They may be faxed to:
Sarasota Office: 941-957-0365
| Englewood Office: 941-474-5351
Bradenton Office: 941-567-4024
| Venice Office : 941-485-3444
If you do not have an authorization/referral in place in advance, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. Attempts to obtain these at the appointment time are disruptive to the physician's schedule and cannot be made. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you have insurance through the Market Place/Exchange, we cannot see you if you are in your Grace Period. Your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Each time a patient misses an appointment without providing proper notice, another patient is prevented from receiving care. Therefore, the Sarasota Arthritis Center reserves the right to charge a fee of $50.00 for all missed appointments ("no shows")
New Patient appointments that result in a missed appointment ("no show") will be charged a fee of $125.00
"No Show" fees will be billed to the patient. This fee is not covered by insurance, and must be paid prior to your next appointment. Multiple "no shows" in any 12 month period may result in termination from our practice.
Kindly give us 24 hours advanced notice if you are unable to make an appointment. This allows us to provide care to other patients in need of an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we strive to best serve the needs of all of our patients.
This policy applies to all of our locations:Bradenton Arthritis Center
Venice Arthritis Center
Englewood Arthritis Center